Saturday, May 25, 2013

Homeward Bound

After a tiring but fun-filled two weeks here in Germany, we are about to begin our trek home! Our flight will take around eight hours until we arrive in the Charlotte airport, followed by a layover before we can fly home to Columbia. I am not sure how the rest of the group is feeling, but I am certainly excited to get home! This is mostly true because I miss my comfy, queen-sized bed and getting an adequate night's sleep. I am also looking forward to doing my laundry as I ran out of clean socks way back in Berlin.

Although I cannot wait to be in Columbia where it is not 50 degrees and raining each day, I will definitely miss Germany! Some of the things I will miss most are the accessibility of the public transportation, the giant pretzels and always being on the lookout for street performers.

Now, I just need to make it through this flight so I can get home and head straight to Bojangles' as this is the food I have missed most!

No comments: