Friday, May 24, 2013

Girls Love Beyonce

Wednesday night at Olympiapark Munchen I was looking Crazy in Love in my Freakum Dress watching my naughty girl Beyonce Knowles Run the World and rock the stage!! King Bey put on the best performance I've seen in my life! She sung all of my favorite songs, her outfits were beautiful, the set was flawless and her constant message of girl power was displayed throughout the show. I maybe sat down for 5secs but other than that I was jumping, clapping, stomping, screaming, and dancing like there was no tomorrow. On our way into the concert we met a bunch of international Beyonce fans, from Germany and even as far as Israel. Everyone in the stadium that saw us referred to Destiny, Dana, and I as the the little Beyonce's, probably because we were dressed so fabulously. It was one of the greatest experiences of my life and being in Munich made it so much more. 

At the concert I learned some more things about Germans like they don't get dressed up for concerts and an American girl taught us that staring isn't considered  rude here, which made us feel a lot better about the crazy looks we've gotten that we thought were just because we were loud Americans. 
If I could I would follow Beyonce all around the world, but this experience is one that I will never forget. 


No comments: