Sunday, May 26, 2013

Club Matrix

Group Funf Torte: "Work hard, twerk harder"

Our entire Munich Maymester group decided to go out on Thursday night for a little "twerk sesh." After arriving at the end of the U train line, we came to a crowded deck-like area with 2 convenience /food stores facing each other.There were a lot of young people just hanging around talking and casually sipping beer. It was still too early to go to the club--an appropriate time to go in Berlin is around 1am. After having a few beers ourselves the group emigrated to the club where after entering we immediately started jumping up and down and dancing. Of few of us, including myself, made our way to a stage where we continued dancing. It was one of the most fun nights I've had in my life. The atmosphere in the club was unlike any other I had been to. Everyone was loving life, drinking, dancing, and we were all getting along so well. The compatibility of our group is incredible, since we're all such different people, with the exception of all being in journalism. In the words of Kurt Vonnegut, "Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt." Truly a night of bliss. I also met at lovely Scottish boy that I intend to marry. I'll keep you updated on how that goes.
Entire group picture at Leonardo Hotel Berlin City West.

No comments: